Nicasa’s programs provide a full continuum of substance abuse services from prevention, to early intervention and treatment, to recovery. They also address additional behavioral health needs such as anger management, life skills, and gambling intervention.
- Mothers who are caught in the downward spiral of addiction, abuse, and homelessness
- Students who need a safe, constructive environment during the after school hours
- Parents who don’t know how to be the positive, supportive influences their children need
- Youth who need a fresh start with the knowledge and skills to make good decisions
- Families struggling with a variety of crises that may or may not include alcohol or other drugs
- Men and women who need extra structure and support to maintain successful recovery
Prepare For Your Appointment
To speed up your appointment check-in you may print and fill our forms out in advance. Please provide the completed forms to our Client Services staff when you arrive for your appointment.