In an effort to offer support outside of posted office hours, Nicasa has outlined some of the resources available locally.
- If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Vista Health System’s 24-hour crisis hotline can be reached at (847) 360-2470.
- 1(800) GAMBLER is a 24-hour hotline for people struggling with a gambling problem, or for concerned loved ones
- 12-Step or other support group meeting attendance is highly recommended for people in recovery. Current meeting information for some groups in Lake County can be found by calling:
- (847) 362-1811 –District 10 Alcoholics Anonymous (Western Lake County)
- (847) 623-9660 –District 12 Alcoholics Anonymous (Eastern Lake County)
- (847) 382-4455 –District 28 Alcoholics Anonymous (Lake Zurich, Barrington Area)
- (708) 848-4884 –Chicagoland Narcotics Anonymous
- (855) 222-5422 –Chicagoland Gamblers Anonymous
- If you would like Nicasa staff to contact you during office hours, please leave a voice mail message at (847) 546-6450